Depending on which characters you meet and how you interact with them in Cyberpunk 2077, you may be able to find love in Night City. In this section of the guide, we’ll explain where to meet Panam and how to romanticize it.
When you meet Panam
You meet Panam Palmer as part of the Ghost Town Main Job that Rogue gave you in Act 2.
Panam Romance Requirements
To romanticize Panam you have to be Male V with male body type.
How to Romanticize Panam
To romanticize Panam, you must activate and complete specific objectives during her questline. Click or tap the name of the side job for a full overview of the mission.
Ghost Town (main track)
- Make sure to help her take down Nash’s gang on this quest.
- Once you arrive at the Sunset Motel, ask her to share a room with you.
- She agrees it’s a good idea as the rooms have twin beds. Respond by telling her you didn’t have that in mind.
Lightning Strikes (Main Task)
- Complete this quest to unlock the next step in the questline. There are no romantic options during this quest.
Life during Wartime (Main job)
- After you rescue Mitch, ask Panam to come with you to track down Hellman.
- At the end of the mission, make sure to stand up for Panam in front of Saul, and she will thank you for it.
Riders on the Storm (side job)
- Wait for Panam to call you after 12 in-game hours have passed and agree to help her one more time.
- Choose to ride with her to rescue Saul, rather than travel alone.
Note: You must complete this mission before 24 in-game hours have passed or the quest will fail and you will lose your chance to romanticize Panam.
- Once inside the house during the sandstorm, choose Panam when talking to Saul.
- Ask her to take off her shoes and relax after putting her legs on your lap.
- Then choose the option to Touch Panam’s thigh (indicated by a hand symbol next to it).
With a little help from my friends (side job)
- After another 12 in-game hours have passed, Panam will call you and say she’s having trouble with Saul again. Meet her again at Aldecaldo’s camp to begin this mission.
- Once at the locomotive control tower you have a conversation with Panam. Here she will reveal that she’s taking it slow because she doesn’t want to mess up between the two of you because she cares about you. Make sure you agree with her.
- Reassure her by selecting when you are given the option Touch Panam’s hand (indicated by the hand icon).
- When Saul sends you a message on the phone asking where Panam is, answer “No idea” to make sure he doesn’t find out about her plan.
- Once you join the Nomads around the campfire, choose the option to Come closer to Panama and you put your arm around her after telling her that you are going to bed. There is also a hand icon next to this option, so it’s hard to miss.
Queen of the Highway (side job)
- After completing the With a Little Help From My Friends Side Job, you will receive the final quest. You must leave the camp site and wait until the next day.
- After waiting in-game for 24 hours, you will receive a call from Panam stating that the Basilisk is ready. Return to Aldecaldos camp and join Panam.
- After reaching the Basilisk you will share a beautiful, romantic ride together in a colossal war machine. What better way to bond
- After you complete the workout, you have the chance to sync your bodies. Choose the option to Let Panam touch you and you will have a sexual encounter with Panam. Next to this option is a kissing lips icon.
- Just as it gets hot and heavy, you are interrupted by a group of enemies. Once defeated, return to camp and follow Panam. She will try to convince you to stay with her and the Aldecaldos. No matter what you tell her, you will pass out and wake up with Panam in the new Aldecaldos camp.
- After a short talk outside with Saul and Mitch, follow Panam. She will tell you she is willing to help in any way she can. Choose the Kiss Panam option as soon as it becomes available and she will tell you to keep in touch. (photo)
This step concludes the storyline of Panam and you will receive the ‘Life on the Road’ achievement when you complete it. You also have another ‘home’ in Rocky Ridge in the Aldecaldos camp, complete with storage, a mirror and a bed.
This is also considered the good ending with Panam. She will call you after the game is over to indicate that you are still together.
Panam Romanesque scene
The romantic scene with Panam takes place during the Queen of the Highway Side Job. After you have successfully mounted the Basilisk, you go on a romantic ride together.
After completing the driving and shooting practice, Panam will drive with you in the vehicle and synchronize both your body and your mind.
Panam will ask if you want to “try it out?” Make sure to answer with the first option – “Oh, yes. Let’s go.” This is indicated by a kissing lips icon followed by [Let Panam touch you].
Once you select this option, you and Panam will engage in a sexual encounter.