Capcom has released a new set of trailers for Monster Hunter Rise introduction of the weapons Lance and Long Sword.
Here’s an overview of each weapon, via Capcom:
Stoic, balanced and precise. The Lance is a weapon with excellent defense and avoidance capabilities. Guard or dodge enemy attacks to stay on the offensive as much as possible.
“Twin Vine” is a silk tie move that ties you to your target so you can quickly close the hole while guarding!
Cool, calm and collected. The Long Sword relies on consecutive slashes to charge the Spirit Gauge and then unleash powerful Spirit Blade attacks, calculated dodges, and counter attacks.
“Serene Pose” is a silkbind attack that channels an incoming attack into a quick counter attack.
Earlier weapon trailers introduced the Bow and Dual Blades.
Monster Hunter Rise is scheduled for Switch on March 26, 2021 worldwide. A temporary demo will be released in January.
Watch the trailers below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stick to the topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, luring, or bullying.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, don’t comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just naked). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Name the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commenters. You don’t have to agree, but argue politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to change or remove any comments without prior notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.