YouTuber Jake Paul challenged Conor McGregor to a $ 50 million boxing match in a profane video in which he called the MMA star an ‘Irish b *** h’, insulted his fiancé and claimed McGregor was’ afraid to fight me ‘.
The social media influencer claimed his team had sent McGregor a “ $ 50 million bid ” to put on an eight-round fight – suggesting the Irishman “ dodged ” the fight because he “ didn’t want to lose to one. damn YouTuber ‘.
The 23-year-old also addressed gross insults against McGregor’s longtime girlfriend Dee Devlin and UFC president Dana White, who recently said there was no chance of a Paul v McGregor fight.
McGregor himself, whose next UFC match is on January 23, has yet to respond to the invitation.
YouTuber Jake Paul, clad in an Irish flag, challenged Conor McGregor to a $ 50 million boxing match in a profane video in which he called the MMA star an ‘Irish b *** h’, insulted his fiancé and claimed that McGregor ‘ was afraid to fight with me ‘
In the video that Paul posted to Instagram last night, he opened with the greeting: ‘What the f *** is up, you Irish c ***’?
“Good morning Conor McGregor, I know you’re probably beating old guys in a bar right now,” he said, referring to McGregor’s arrest in a Dublin pub last year.
Paul then made a rude comment about McGregor’s fiancée Dee Devlin, who he described as a ‘four’ out of ten, adding, ‘Conor, you could do a lot better’.
He continued, “My team sent you this morning a $ 50 million offer, $ 50 million cash, proof of money, the biggest fight offer you’ve ever gotten.
“But you’re afraid to fight me, Conor. You’re dodging me because you don’t want to lose to a goddamn YouTuber.
You’re 0-1 as a boxer, I’m 2-0 as a boxer, I just came off the eighth biggest pay-per-view event in history, but you want to take on Dustin Poirier who has fewer followers on Instagram then my f *** ing dog, that’s a fact ‘.
Paul knocked out ex-NBA basketball player Nate Robinson and won his second professional fight last month, after beating fellow YouTuber Ali Eson Gib in January.
McGregor’s only boxing match so far ended in defeat to Floyd Mayweather Jr in a Las Vegas bout in 2017, but he will face Poirier in a UFC match on January 23.
Paul also took gross insults at McGregor’s longtime girlfriend Dee Devlin (pictured with McGregor after announcing their engagement)
Paul in the video claiming his team sent McGregor a $ 50 million bid to set up an eight-round match
In the video, Paul then focused on personal insults at UFC president Dana White, who said there was a ‘zero percent’ chance of a Paul-McGregor fight.
“There’s zero percent chance of getting af *** ing p ****,” Paul said after calling White an “ugly f *** ing bald b ****.”
‘Conor, you’re scared. Dana, you’re scared. Sign the damn contract, you idiots. Jesus f *** ing Christ, ”he said, before deploying an Irish flag across his back.
Paul added part of the ‘contract’ to his Instagram post, offering an eight-round contest that would take place within six months of McGregor agreeing to sign up.
He claimed to have “received support for this event” and said he was “willing to guarantee McGregor a $ 50 million scholarship” to participate.
Paul said the match would be live on pay-per-view in the United States and “ spread further around the world. ”
McGregor’s only previous professional boxing match was a defeat to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in August 2017 in Las Vegas (photo)
Jake Paul in action against Nate Robinson during their boxing match in Los Angeles last month
Paul previously claimed a McGregor fight was ‘very realistic’ and said the Irishman ‘understands it makes sense’, although the McGregor has not commented publicly.
He said in an interview with ESPN that he wanted to “ put MMA fighters in the boxing ring and embarrass them. ”
“Conor McGregor might be the final boss, if we played a video game he could be the final boss and then I’ll probably retire after I beat McGregor,” he said.
Paul’s brother, fellow YouTuber Logan Paul, has lined up an exhibition fight with Mayweather Jr. whose last fight was the Vegas fight against McGregor.
Mayweather, 43, said he will re-enter the ring at a location to be determined on February 20 to meet the older Paul brother.
The fight is the latest exhibition fight with outdated former champions and celebrities.
Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson, now 54, returned to the ring last month to take on Roy Jones Jr. in a charity show that was considered a draw.